Please make sure you have your ticket available throughout your journey. If you register an account on our website, you will always find your ticket there. It is also forwarded to the email you registered when purchasing the ticket.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the ticket is kept safely. The ticket is only valid once for each travel.
The ticket can only be used on the specified stretch, date and departure time it is issued for. This also applies for the return journey.
The customer is responsible for the following:
- The ticket has the correct itinerary, departure time and date.
- The correct ticket type has been selected in the purchase process. If the ticket is a concession ticket, valid identification must be presented.
- The correct e-mail address has been entered at purchase.
- The ticket is available to be presented to the bus driver at the start of the journey.
The ticket can not be changed but can be refundable if canceled at least 24 hours before the first departure time on the ticket. Roundtrip tickets is considered one ticket and can only be refunded in full.
If you book the wrong ticket we will refund the ticket if you use the refund request form immediately (maximum one hour) after purchase.
In case of refund of tickets, the money is automatically returned to the same credit card used for the purchase. Such chargeback usually takes up to five business days.
If downtime or other technical issues makes it impossible to purchase ticket on nor-way.no, the ticket may be purchased from the bus driver.
When a journey involves a change of buses, the transfer time is defined as follows:
- 60 minutes for change from a NOR-WAY bus to trains, boats, airplanes* or buses operated by other companies.
- 30 minutes for change from a NOR-WAY bus to another NOR-WAY bus.
For journeys with a shorter connection time, you are not entitled to a refund in the event of delay or service interruption, even if the journey was booked by using the Travel Planner at nor-way.no.
*Please note that when going to an airport, the airlines check-in-times must be added on.
Read about safe online shopping here.
For questions, please contact Customer Service.