Ordinary ticket for everyone of 18 years or more.
Children 0–5 years
Children from 0 -5 years.
Children 6–17 years
Children tickets apply from the age of 6 and up to the age of 17. Children from the age of 13 to 17 years must be able to show proof of age during the journey.
Family ticket is only availible online for the route Kystbussen. The family ticket gives you a discount and the price will automatically be updated when selecting an adult and child in the web shop.
Students 18–30 years
You can get the student discount if you are under 30 years and:
- studying full time at high school, university, college, academy and similar learning institutions
- is a student at the junior high and have reached 18 years old
Studies that do not go under the student discount are:
- part-time students (trainees)
- language courses
- correspondence / agency school
- short-term evening classes
- adults in full commercial position
What is valid identification?
- student card with confirmation of paid tuition or digital student ID on mobile.
- documentation from school or training establishment, confirming schooling this semester, along with credit cards, driving license, passport or other photo identification.
- for foreign student is ISIC card the only valid identification
Senior discount applies if you:
- have turned 67 years old
- receive disability benefits from NAV
This is a person accompanying a holder of a municipal escort. In case of ticket inspection, you must be able to present a companion certificate. An accompanying person gets 50% discount and book a senior ticket.
Applies to those who is doing military service and can show military ID card for military conscripts or letter with notice of compulsory military service, and must be booked through our online journey planner.