Grenlandsekspressen, NW194: changes
From Monday, February 4th 2019, there will be changes in the route, timetable and bus stops.
Grenlandsekspressen, line NW194
We strengthen the offer and make the following changes:
- The section Porsgrunn–Skien will no longer be operated
- Grenlandsekspressen will start at Skien terminal Landmannstorget
- Skien station is served at all departures (large, free parking space)
- Better customized timetable
Travellers from/to Porsgrunn are encouraged to use the Telemarkekspressen (line NW182) or Fartes local bus from/to Skien.
The bus runs daily to the ferry docks at Filipstad and Vippetangen
- Color Line from/to Kiel at Filipstad (Hjortnes)
- DFDS Seaways from/to Copenhagen at Vippetangen
- Stena Line from/to Fredrikshavn at Vippetangen
The same good prices
The reduced and competitive prices from the end of 2018 have continued into 2019.
Search for travel and book a ticket at www.nor-way.no