To ensure that our routes are as safe as possible, we are following the latest recommendations from Norwegian authorities. Our service is and will be run according to their advice.
- Please pre-book your ticket on our website. Cash is no longer accepted as payment method in bus. Web-booking is available up until departure time.
- Cleaning of the buses has been upgraded and we will focus on objects often touched
- Hand sanitizer or soap and water should be available in our buses
- Departures will be cancelled where we see it necessary. The journey planner will be kept up to date. However, late changes may occur.
If changes are made to a departure, all those with a pre-purchased ticket will be notified by phone or email.
See the latest updates to our departure schedules.
Join us in preventing further infection
We advise everyone to follow recommendations from Norwegian health authorities closely.
- Follow instructions of quarantine. If you feel unwell, you must stay at home.
- Keep a distance to your co-travellers and to the bus driver. Please avoid handshakes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently using soap and water. Use hand sanatizer when it is available.
- Do not touch your face with your hands
- Cough in a paper towel or in your elbow pit
- Purchase your ticket in advance and show it on your mobile. Cash payments are not longer accepted on our buses.
See the latest recommendations on the Institute of Public Health website
You may cancel your ticket up until 24 hours before departure. Please send us your request for refund using our online form.
Please note that it is sufficient to dispatch the request 24 hours before departure - you do not need a confirmation that it has been accepted. At the moment, customer service receives a high number of requests, and there may be a backlog of 2-4 days.